NCR, Bengaluru top places in attracting talent: LinkedIn
- With nearly half of the job-hunters choosing Delhi-NCR, the National Capital region has emerged as the top destination attracting talent for a slew of professions during the second half of 2018, says a survey.
- About half of the professionals who switched cities for jobs, moved to NCR (Delhi, Gurugram, Noida) followed by Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai, as per Linkedin’s ‘India workforce report for the second half of 2018.
- The next five cities that have attracted talent were Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Vadodara and Jaipur in the survey which is based on the data from July 1 to December 31, 2018, from Linkedin platform primarily from the member profiles, including hiring numbers.
- Software and IT services, manufacturing and finance, followed by corporate services and education are the largest industries on the platform in the country.
- Finance, wellness and fitness, real estate, legal and entertainment are seen as the top five fastest-growing industries during the reporting period, it said, adding healthcare has emerged amongst the top 5 industries in five cities including Mumbai and Hyderabad.